Microsoft Modern Workplace
Many companies are facing the challenge of offering employees more flexible working models or ensuring the greatest possible continuity in the context of the current pandemic. Microsoft Office 365 can be an important tool for reaching people in different locations, enabling collaboration and social participation.
In this “Roundtable for Works Councils”, we will give you insights and present best practices from Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, which have since inspired other companies from various industries. This time, the talks will focus on the following topics:
- Organizing participation. How can we review, approve and accompany digital processes more efficiently so that all employees benefit?
- Digitizing collaboration. How can exclusions and conferences take place virtually or hybrid?
- Check agreements. –> Microsoft 365 contains some reports and overviews where we take a look behind the scenes.
- Transforming ways of working. –> How can works councils align their work with the requirements of cloud services?
- Nils Langemann and Sven Rebbert from gertrud.digital GmbH give us an insight into how board and works council meetings can be efficiently organized and conducted.
- Jens Lorenz from Swiss IT Security Deutschland GmbH explains the “Evergreen Software” and how we as a works council can organize ourselves in the cloud age and design works council processes.