What companies and organisations are audits suitable for?
Audits are for all companies that process personal data and want to keep data incidents and risks to an absolute minimum.
Fundamental to the security process
Auditing is an ongoing process that is crucial for demonstrating compliance with applicable requirements, identifying any weaknesses and, if needed, implementing corrective measures.
Audit objectives might include:
- Checking and demonstrating compliance with ISMS guidelines (e.g. ISO 27001, ISIS12, IT-Grundschutz (IT Baseline Protection Manual)
- Checking and demonstrating compliance with client specifications (e.g. TISAX)
- Checking compliance with the organisation’s internal security objectives and policies
- Checks against industry best practice
Send a request
Leave us your e-mail address and we will
gladly get in contact with you
Are you interested in our solution?
- Checking that your ISMS is compliant before certification
- Preparing your employees for the certification audit
Conducting regular internal audits required as part of your ISMS
- Checks using threat prevention tools
- Assessing vulnerabilities and presenting solutions
- Checking internal and external systems and applications
Conducting audits with a clearly predefined focus on individual IT systems, applications or business processes
Download info sheet
Find all of our services on our info sheet.