Lasting security with a regular IT security audit
IT security is a running target. It is never 100% achieved and goals, once reached, are quickly undone as a result of external influences. A regular security audit helps you achieve a goal and keep to it through constant improvement and assessment.
IT security audit
The security audit examines individual aspects of IT security in depth and uses checklists to collect data.
The experts at Pallas take the following steps
- Assess existing processes and their current results using a target/actual comparison
- Consult additional documents that may impact the security situation
- Interview those in charge of processes and outcomes
- Survey of other communication partners in the company
- Set out the results in an audit report
- Present and discuss the results
The audit report sets out aspects of security that have been audited, potential security risks and targets, and measures for mitigation or elimination of risks and prioritisation.