Which businesses and organisations would benefit
from our hard drive encryption solution?
Encrypt hard drives with CryptoPro Secure Disk
Our extension for BitLocker
CryptoPro Secure Disk for BitLocker extends the functionality of Microsoft BitLocker with its own Pre-Boot Authentication (PBA), enabling the use of established authentication methods (for example, user ID/password, smartcard/PIN and biometrics) and multi-user operation. Hard drive encryption and the recovery mechanisms are realised with Microsoft BitLocker, while user authentication and the help desk mechanism are handled by CryptoPro Secure Disk for BitLocker. A role-based management interface allows central administration and policy mapping. This ideal combination of both technologies gives you the option of implementing a secure and administrable solution, and without the use of TPM+PIN.
Pre-Boot Authentication for Microsoft BitLocker
Windows-integrated BitLocker Drive Encryption is becoming increasingly established as the de facto standard for the encryption of notebooks and desktops.
Send a request
Are you interested in our solution?
Key capabilities of our hard drive encryption solution
- Thanks to encryption of the complete device
- Additional safeguard via key on smartcard
- Data remains confidential even if device is stolen or lost
- Fixes vulnerabilities effectively and transparently in your BitLocker environment
- Can also be used independently of BitLocker
- No opportunity to bypass the system
- Through central management and automatic distribution
- No effort required on the part of the user
- No additional sign-on to the operating system required
- No changes to your business network, thanks to Friendly Network Mode
- Adaptable role separation in administration
- Central setting and implementation of security level
Interested in our solution? Find out more in our factsheet.
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors