Which businesses and organisations would benefit
from our digital signature?
fideAS® sign is used wherever workflows are found, i.e. everywhere.
The “Premium” option offers even better availability thanks to redundant Citrix XenApp servers.
The operation of your applications is also taken care of:
Application and database servers customized to your requirements are available on request.
Of course, your data is also automatically backed up on the servers.
Your benefits when using fideAS® sign
Digital signatures as a process in your IT infrastructure
fideAS® sign – safeguarding authenticity and integrity.
The flexible configuration of the batch architecture allows simple, focused integration of fideAS® sign into your business programs and processes. The eIDAS-compliant qualified electronic signature ensures that your documents are legally valid within the EU, and the signature is treated as equivalent to a signature on paper. This gives your qualified electronic signature significantly greater scope of validity than the previous German Digital Signature Act (SigG).
Authenticity and integrity
- Signatures that are simple to check and verify against the signer’s public key
- Clear assignment of the signature to a specific individual or company
- Protection against forgery, provided the private key is appropriately safeguarded
Key capabilities of our digital signature solution
- German signature cloud for immediate use without separate installation>
- fideAS® sign for integration into applications of your choice
- DocuSign® Appliance for large environments and high numbers of signatures
- Intuitive and easy to grasp
- No more ‘print, sign, scan and send’
- No modification of established processes required
- Saves time and resources from day one
- Map release dependencies to suit your needs with multiple signature requirement
- Seamless integration into your infrastructure
- Automated signature verification without manual input
- Flexible configuration of the signature format (PDF or CMS, embedded or detached)
- Supports all relevant standards and environments, e.g. OCSP or Microsoft® SharePoint®
- Free choice of key media, including integrated PKI on request
Download info sheet
Interested in our solution? Find out more in our factsheets.
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
Applied Security GmbH
Applied Security GmbH (known as ‘apsec’ for short) is one of Germany’s top 15 companies in the field of information security. apsec’s proprietary software products and consultancy services ensure all-round protection for your business.
Trust forms the foundation of a successful collaborative relationship. apsec’s professionalism, reliability and transparency has earned the company the trust of all of its clients. These are the qualities that are the basis of its success – qualities embodied by each member of its 60-strong workforce.