Security and trustworthiness in email communication
Companies protect their business data against third-party attacks or access by using firewall, anti-spam, antivirus and one-time password solutions. Nevertheless, business-critical information is still sent unsecured and openly by email. Clients, service providers and business partners expect secure and encrypted communication channels when exchanging sensitive data.
SEPPmail – Secure Email Gateway
SEPPmail’s multi-award-winning Secure Email Gateway stands out thanks to its unrivalled functionality, simplicity and flexibility. Above all else, the integrated and patented GINA technology impressively enables anyone to spontaneously encrypt emails. Banks, insurance companies, lawyers, authorities and the medical sector all secure their electronic business traffic with SEPPmail’s Secure Email Gateway. Stability, performance, availability, functionality and convenience are just some of the impressive features that this successful Swiss product has to offer.
- Automatic encryption and decryption of emails in the background without any user intervention.
- The gateway supports common encryption standards such as S/MIME, OpenPGP, TLS, SSL, etc.
- Integrated public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Guaranteed authenticity and validity since outbound emails are automatically signed.
- Seamless integration into the existing IT environment through connection to existing LDAP/AD systems.
- High availability due to clustering and the best possible performance thanks to active load balancing.
- The gateway uses patented technologies to send secure emails to recipients who do not have software or a key.
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
We also provide
The following services might also be of interest to you