Attack Path Management with XM Cyber
Unlike other tools you have been using for breach and attack simulation, XM Cyber models your IT infrastructure and continuously checks whether and how an invader could reach your critical resources once he has compromised one of your systems. At a glance, you will be able to identify relevant attack paths, and XM Cyber will tell you exactly where to take action in order to prevent attacks.
Your benefits with XM Cyber
- real-time security posture and threat assessment
- no manpower required
- proactive security through early detection
- without any impact on availability
- always up to date and on point
- clear presentation of real risks
- XM Cyber will prioritize identified vulnerabilities using different criticality criteria
- helps you to quickly and easily improve the security posture of your IT infrastructure
- provides you with a roadmap for advanced measures
- easy integration into hybrid infrastructures
- can be used in combination with third-party components for endpoint security, SOAR, ticketing and vulnerability management
- raises the security level by taking into account different components and dependencies
Combat attacks and identify risks
The Swiss IT Security Group offers tailored service packages for XM Cyber. Our experts will not only help you find the perfect solution. We will also implement the system for you, operate it for you if desired, and make sure you get the best value out of it.
Send a request
Are you interested in our solution?
„XM Cyber‘s attack simulations allow us to run tests with no risk of disruption to production - a critical attribute in port operations, where one small error can have profound real-world repercussions.“
CEO Hamburg Port Authority
Download info sheet
Are you interested in our solution? You can find the entire scope of services on the info sheet.
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
XM Cyber is the global leader in Attack-Centric Exposure Prioritization that closes gaps in cloud and physical network security. Customers can rapidly identify and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems because the platform continuously calculates every potential attack path.