A step-by-step return to office life with Back2Office
Back2Office is a tool that is quick to set up, easy to manage and enables your employees to return to the office in a safe, controlled manner.
The coronavirus pandemic presents a major challenge for many companies. The measures implemented up to this point have turned everyday office life upside down. At times, all employees have been working from home, with office spaces standing almost empty. These measures are now being gradually relaxed, and companies are facing the question of how to organise their workforces without exposing them to risk.
Notice: YouTube verwendet Cookies, um Informationen über die Besucher ihrer Internetseite zu sammeln. YouTube verwendet diese unter anderem zur Erfassung von Videostatistiken, zur Vermeidung von Betrug und zur Verbesserung der Userfreundlichkeit. Der Aufruf eines Videos führt dabei in der Regel auch zu einer Verbindungsaufnahme mit dem Google DoubleClick Netzwerk. Wenn Sie das Video starten, könnte dies weitere Datenverarbeitungsvorgänge auslösen, insbesondere dann, wenn Sie bereits bei YouTube eingeloggt sind. Darauf haben wir keinen Einfluss.
What is Back2Office?
The Back2Office application is a web-based tool that you can use to record the physical structure of your company and its workspaces. You can individually define and store the workspace capacity for each location, floor and/or room. Employees can then reserve their spaces and synchronize them with their calendars, giving them a clear overview of when they’re working from home and when they can physically be on site.
Back2Office gives you an overview of the number of employees working from the office and lets you minimise the risk of the coronavirus spreading within the company. In order to preserve employee privacy, the entire program is anonymous.
It allows you to fulfil your duty of care and gives employees the reassurance they require to return to the office in a secure and motivated frame of mind.
How Back2Office was developed
The program was originally conceived by an international corporation with several locations in Switzerland and abroad.
The following criteria were vital for the program’s functionality:
- Easy to use
- Flexible deployment on both desktops and phones (responsive design)
- Easy to manage (changes are straightforward and can be quickly implemented)
- Extremely quick to set up
The Back2Office application fulfils all these criteria and is now being used internationally by the corporation.
Benefits at a glance
- Quick to set up
- Cross-platform availability (web browser, phone, etc.)
- Easy to use for employees and administrators
- Employee anonymity (data protection)
- Direct integration into the existing company network
- Easy to manage (changes can be straightforwardly and quickly implemented)
- Can be customised to suit your situation (multiple locations, buildings, offices, etc.)
- Adaptable branding to suit your corporate identity
- Dynamic access concept makes it easy to delegate administrative tasks
- Reservation confirmations can be integrated directly into personal calendars
- Reporting function for infrastructure occupancy
- Straightforward reservation cancellations
- Dark mode support