Dynamics 365 Discover Workshop: Security& Compliance
Today any business requirement can be implemented quickly and with agility on the basis of cloud resources. IT innovations are being developed in specialised departments, often without the involvement of the central IT organisation. Consequently, the risk of compliance requirements not being met or being insufficiently met increases drastically.
Companies are required to keep an inventory of all cloud resources used, assess their potential risk, and manage their use regarding the protection of data and identities.
We will showcase you how shadow IT can be detected and managed with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and how compliance regulations can be monitored and enforced, based on reports and in accordance with technical and organisational measures.
- Cloud Security Overview
- Shadow IT Discovery Lifecycle
- Discover and inventory cloud resources
- Analysing the characteristics and potential risks of cloud resources
- Risk-based assessment of cloud resources based on compliance requirements
- Evaluate the use of cloud resources
- Control the use of cloud resources
- Continuous monitoring
Microsoft partner Swiss IT Security will showcase you how shadow IT can be detected and managed with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.