IT security infrastructures are regularly adapted to changing threat scenarios.
Against this backdrop, it is absolutely essential that operators of such infrastructures regularly review compliance with defined IT security standards, guidelines and policies.
As a company specialising exclusively in IT security, we carry out such checks as part of an IT security review. Experts with many years of experience interview the key individuals involved, review documents/systems, evaluate and document vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for action.
Typical phases of our IT security review:
- Examining the IT security infrastructure together
- Comparing existing intrusion prevention mechanisms with current attack vectors with regard to relevance, features, management functionality, etc.
- Exploring consolidation or centralisation approaches
- Written documentation listing problems
- Proposing solutions
- Formulating a weighted action plan (short-term, medium-term, long-term)
- Presenting the results in a personal discussion
- Discussing the recommendations for action with decision-makers
- Providing a basis for making strategic and budget-related decisions in future
We also provide
The following services might also be of interest to you